This mod is great for pixel-artists, builders, and for anyone looking to add some color to their Minecraft world! And even more is planned to be added in future updates, so the possibilities will only grow! This is my first-ever Minecraft mod, and I enjoyed coding it… and I hope you enjoy using it as well!
If you want to put this mod in a public modpack, please contact me first and make sure to give me credit in the modpack’s description and provide a link to this website.
- Mod Version
- Minecraft Version
- Forge Modding API
- First Released
- Latest Update
1.2: The Super Update (1.9.4, 1.10)
Released on for 1.9.4 and on for 1.10.
- Added stairs, fences, walls, & panes. Everything except panes are crafted like you’d expect. Panes are crafted in the same shape with slabs instead of full blocks, since the normal recipe style is already taken by walls.
- Added transparent blocks, slabs, stairs, fences, walls, & panes.
- Added colored sticks to craft the fences. (Solid-colored sticks are used in both solid & transparent fence recipes.)
- Rebalanced tools & armor for 1.9. In general, they swing faster, but do less damage and break quicker than iron equipment.
- Cleaned up and optimized even more code.
- Cleaned up and optimized some more code.
- Fixed a bug where trying to place double slabs would crash the game.
- Fixed a bug where updating a 1.8.9 world to 1.9 would remove all the slab items from the world.
- Removed double slab items (because vanilla doesn’t have them, they were unnecessary, and they were causing problems).
1.1: The Slab Update (1.8.9, 1.9)
- Added slabs.
- [1.9] Added armor-equipping sounds.
- Cleaned up and optimized a lot of code and replaced all deprecated methods with new ones for 1.8.9/1.9.
- [1.9] Cleaned up the model
.jsonfiles to be as small as possible thanks to 1.9 changes.