SuperFoods Resource Pack (Outdated)
MCPE Version: 0.15.x
First Released: June 15, 2016
Latest Update: June 15, 2016
Note: This pack will not work with 0.16.x and later releases. A new version of this pack may be made when proper support for items is added to behavior packs in a future MCPE update.
This is a resource pack that takes advantage of the features in the Pocket/Win10/Gear VR Edition’s resource packs, and changes the functionality of some foods and other items, giving them special effects when eaten!
Here are the neat changes made to the various foods in this resource pack:
- Nether Warts can be eaten, and take 25% less time to consume than other foods. When eaten, they have a chance of applying any number of various potion effects that last for about 5 seconds. You could get jump boost and weakness, strength and swiftness, or even poison, fire resistance, regeneration, and water breathing all at the same time!
- Carrots have a chance of giving you night vision for 30 seconds, and golden carrots always give this effect for 60 seconds.
- Cooked rabbit has a chance of giving you a jump boost effect for a couple seconds.
- Rabbit stew has a chance of giving you both night vision and jump boost for 30 seconds.
- All raw meats (except salmon) and rotten flesh have a small chance of poisoning you for about 3 seconds when eaten.
- Salmon is slightly more nutritious than before.
- Cookies & pumpkin pie both have a chance of giving you a sugar buzz (speed and/or swiftness) for a couple seconds, with pumpkin pie giving you more powerful versions of the effects than cookies.