SuperFoods Resource Pack (Outdated)
MCPE Version: 0.15.x
First Released: June 15, 2016
Latest Update: June 15, 2016
Note: This pack will not work with 0.16.x and later releases. A new version of this pack may be made when proper support for items is added to behavior packs in a future MCPE update.
This is a resource pack that takes advantage of the features in the Pocket/Win10/Gear VR Edition’s resource packs, and changes the functionality of some foods and other items, giving them special effects when eaten!
Here are the neat changes made to the various foods in this resource pack:
- Nether Warts can be eaten, and take 25% less time to consume than other foods. When eaten, they have a chance of applying any number of various potion effects that last for about 5 seconds. You could get jump boost and weakness, strength and swiftness, or even poison, fire resistance, regeneration, and water breathing all at the same time!
- Carrots have a chance of giving you night vision for 30 seconds, and golden carrots always give this effect for 60 seconds.
- Cooked rabbit has a chance of giving you a jump boost effect for a couple seconds.
- Rabbit stew has a chance of giving you both night vision and jump boost for 30 seconds.
- All raw meats (except salmon) and rotten flesh have a small chance of poisoning you for about 3 seconds when eaten.
- Salmon is slightly more nutritious than before.
- Cookies & pumpkin pie both have a chance of giving you a sugar buzz (speed and/or swiftness) for a couple seconds, with pumpkin pie giving you more powerful versions of the effects than cookies.
Note: When you click “Download Pack” you will be sent to an adf.ly link, where you will see an ad. Simply wait 5 seconds and click the “SKIP AD” button in the top right. You will then be sent to the download page for the pack. Unfortunately most adf.ly ads are just fake download buttons, so make sure not to fall for them. Some ads may try and use a pop-up dialogue that prevents you from clicking anything else. Do not press the “OK” button. Close the dialogue, and if it pops back up, check off “Prevent this page from creating additional dialogues” and close it again. Then you will be able to click the “SKIP AD” button. By using these adf.ly links, you help support me, as I am paid every time someone sees an ad when they go to download my pack.